Project Resource Highlights
- Resources can be Team Members (employees) or Subcontractors.
- All resources have a Team Leader.
- All resources are assigned an Employment Date.
- Resources have employment history records allowing team members/subcontractors to be assigned to a project. When the project is complete, they can be marked inactive. When the next project is set to begin, they can easily be re-activated, their rate adjusted for the project (if needed), and then they are ready to work.
- Easily update resource rates with two clicks; one for the Effective Date and the other for the new Rate. Your resource is ready to charge time.
- Resources are directly tied to vendors (in the case of an employee needing an expense reimbursement) and can be directly tied to user accounts (in the case where a resource is also a user in the system). Beyond Software’s re-use of “master” records in the system prevents a disconnected disorder of loosely related vendor, resource, and user records that could otherwise easily become out of sync.